Expand your Problem-solving skills with these funny and free Brain teasers and answers.
You see, we always think along the same lines and that is often why we end up making the same mistakes.
This page is about challenging you to think "Outside the box" and to view things differently.
Go through the following pictures and see how many you get right in the first instance. The answers are at the end of the section.
1. A Cut Above The Rest.
2. Love At Firs Sight.
3. Pain In The Neck.
4. Tongue And Cheek.
5. Up In Arms.
6. A Square Meal.
7. A Bit At The Side.
8. A Pie In The Sky.
9. Scrambled Eggs.
10. Growing Pain.
11. Two Peas In A Pod.
12. Double Feature.
13. Disappearing Act.
14. Solitary Confinement.
1. Shoes, as they are the only pair with 2 items.
2. Mount Everest as it was always the highest mountain, whether it was discovered or not.
3. The third child was Johnny.
4. You need a camera to take a picture, not a front door.
5. He waited until night and went out the door with the magnifying glass in the dark.
6. The yolk of an egg is yellow not white.
7. The river was frozen, so the dog walked over the ice.
8. You push the cork into the bottle and get the coin out.
9. The butcher weighs the meat.
10. You are still second in the race.
11. Very big hands or very small fruit.